Dremel was Ventilator Removal

To: "Alan Schultz" <alan@andysnet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dremel was Ventilator Removal
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:59:46 -0500
I second the Dremel idea. --If you don't have one, they do seem a bit
pricey....   But I bought one during my restoration for just such a problem as
you describe, and now I don't know what I would have done without it.
Cutting off rivets screws etc, grinding off small welds, polishing objects
with small nooks and crannies, fabricating small parts, trimming bits to
fit......  Well worth the investment, IMO. -Amazing the number of tasks it's
good for, that the big tools either can't get at, or aren't precise enough
for.
--And the grinding attachments and steel cutting tools are available in an
amazing range of sizes and shapes, and seem to be of very good quality.  Some
of the tiny boring bits seem to be able to cut just about anything.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA