RE: Ventilator Removal

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ventilator Removal
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:55:08 -0800
Ned:  You do not need to remove the vent window in order to remove the
rollup window.  Remove the rubber block at the top of the track, remove one
of the bolts in the stop bracket, loosen the other and move the bracket out
of the way, crank the window up until the regulator arm disengages from the
track on the lower frame piece and lift the window out.  As usual, reverse
procedure for re-installation.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031