Spam-versary

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spam-versary
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:43:31 -0500
What started out as a wonderful Thanksgiving morning remains essentially that,
only briefly punctuated by yet one more urgent email from Master Karonga
Zungu, the low-level bureaucrat in Zimbwawbi urging my help in reclaiming
17,000,000 dollars from his family's Swiss bank account. I looked back into
the 'spam corral' where we divert junk emails, and today marks the beginning
of our third year of hearing from Master Zungu almost weekly. I wonder who's
smarter, me for avoiding him, or he for persisting. I'm dying to know: if I
were to respond, what would he next suggest? A bank account? A line of credit?
Does anyone know?

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Allen Miller