Re: It runs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It runs
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:52:40 -0500
Well, a big congrats to you and your kids.   That's got to beat sitting
around making motor boat noises all the time.   Hope you live in the type of
climate where you can soon take it for a test drive.    If not ,  a couple
of months hibernation makes the project that much more meaning full when you
can get back to it.

Happy Healeydays,   Mark