Re: Brake line clips

To: "David Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake line clips
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:01:35 -0500
----Sounds normal to me!   ---Actually, once you get all of the clips on, and
the lines in place, I think you will find that there isn't much movement or
rattling. --That, and you may find that spreading the middle section of the
clip may help. ---Or you can SLIGHTLY bend the brake lines so that they apply
more tension at their mounting points so that there is tension on the clips.
That's all I've got.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA