Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny

To: "'Healeys' \(E-mail\)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny
From: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:19:56 -0500
My son is 4 and quite the garage rat.  He can recognize a Healey from a mile
away.  Anyway - the other night we were sitting watching some of American
Choppers (I know, it's a really dumb show) - way past his bedtime, but he was
stalling as usual.  So, I let him watch the show for a little bit and they are
doing the usual cutting and grinding and welding.  Then my son says: 'how come
they aren't wearing safety glasses?'   Which they often don't.  Yikes!  Kids
can be really observant.

Dave