Re: Subject: Healeys and Kids

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Healeys and Kids
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:33:47 -0700
Mine range from a 19 yr old son (Florida Institute of Technology - aerospace
engineering and astrophysics), 16 yr old daughter (today is her B-Day! And
juniior tennis player - about 230 nationally) and a 9 yr old son ...  The
Oldest has laid claims to my 93 Land Rover Defender 110 (one of 500
imported), my daughter laid claim to the Healey (go figure) and my youngest
has claimed the mini ...(his name is Cooper ...althought not by association)
...  Nice to see them have an appreciation for fun cars .... All can pick
out the unique as we travel around ...  Fun .....

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8