Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:01:16 -0500
I've owned Healeys since I was 19. My parents first met my wife-to-be by
walking into the family garage where she was assisting me assembling my
engine, tapping big Healey pistons into their bores while I guided the rods
onto their crank journals! She was very embarassed, dressed in old jeans and
T shirt and assembly oil all over her hands.

Anyway, our two boys, Geoff and Don are now 25 and 23 respectively. Geoff
was always into the cars with me, and it used to be very embarasing to have
him going over the cars at a meet and pointing out all the things that were
incorrect....at the age of 11!

He's now working at Heritage Upholstery and Trim in North Vancouver, B.C. so
he still has his hands very much into Healeys.

Don isn't really into the cars much, but never misses an opportunity to show
off to his friends what's currently in the garage, and never misses an
opportunity for a ride.

Future 50??  We've done all we could.

Rich Chrysler