Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny

To: 57healey@gmail.com, pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:26:38 EST
Mine are 10 and 13.   Youngest has outgrown the "rear seats" so only one at a
time can ride now.

        I second the comment re  activities including the kids.  I've
attended two outings locally with the  kids and they're not quite ready to sit
and
look at the pretty cars in a fold  out chair for the afternoon.

        Locally, our club recently  had an event to the Charles Schulz
"Peanuts" Museum and ice rink.  That was  a great idea.  Unfortunately my
Healey
threw a tantrum the morning we  were to leave and we didn't make it.  But those
kinds of "family" events  will likely result in greater participation amongst
those of us too young to  have been original owners.

Steve  G.
Benicia, CA

BJ8 # 43007 (LST12US)
1974 TR - 6