Tmken bearing

To: "'healeyhelp'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tmken bearing
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:43:43 -0000
I bought some front wheel bearings on eBay about 2 months back. I've finally
got round to doing the job. I find that the smaller of the two is too small.
It is

Timken bearing no.LM11949 with race no LM11910. The (correct) one I removed
was Timken no. 07087X bearing with race no.07196.

Have I got the bearing from an earlier  or later 3000?...I may be able to
swap, if I can identify. Or can anyone say what that bearing's application
is?

(The bigger bearing, race and oil seal were all fine)

.

.

Simon.