Fulcrum Pin, how do you remove them?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum Pin, how do you remove them?
From: gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:09:31 -0500
Last night I spent three hours trying to remove the fulcrum pins in my BN7.  I
tried beating them.  I tried heating them.  I tried heating and beating and
beating and heating.  All I have to show, is a very sore shoulder.  Whats the
secret?

Unless someone has a better idea, my next attempt will be to try to cut through
the pins on each side of the "A" arm with a sawsall.  Are these pins hardened?
That would make using a saw quite difficult.

I'm sure that I am not the first one to experience this problem.  Any succesful
solutions are greatly appreciated.

Gary Bouffard
1960 BN7