RE: Fulcrum Pin, how do you remove them?

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <gbouff1@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Fulcrum Pin, how do you remove them?
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:48:15 +0000
OK, guess I was confused (there are four what could be called "fulcrum pins"
in the suspension: top and bottom of the king/fulcrum pin and two that
anchor the A-arms to the chassis).  Guess we're talking about the $#%&*@#
ones on the chassis side of the A-arms.

If you can get a little space under the large, flat-washer part of the bolt/pin
head, you might be able to start a suspension "pickle fork" in there.  Then
pound on the end of the pickle fork to break the pins loose, using the
wedge action of the pickle fork.

Put anti-seize on the pins when you replace.

bs