RE: List Activity

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Activity
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:19:36 -0800
Speaking of Earthlink and List Activity - - - -   I have received six
notices in the last nine days indicating that Earthlink has intercepted and
deleted e-mails that contained the W32.Sober.X@mm!zip virus.  11/22 (2),
11/25 (1), 11/26 (2), 11/30 (1).  I am no computer expert but this pattern
could lead a computer novice like me to think that the infected e-mails
might be coming through someone's address book that is on The List.  I hope
I am wrong.

And speaking of Earthlink and spam - - - -  I received a notice from
Earthlink that starting in December, spamBlocker will no longer send known
spam to the Known Spam folder.  Instead, they will immediately be deleted.
I assume that those that contain misspellings to confuse the detection
software will still get through.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031