Re: List Activity

To: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: List Activity
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:31:32 +0800
Randy -

There weren't that many emails.  By the way, Gmail groups all emails on one
subject together in one line in what they call a 'conversation', so it may
appear you are not getting as many emails...  but they are there!  Gmail is
a very elegant platform to deal with the healey list.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8