Re: Driving Light Brackets

To: acmiller@mhcable.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving Light Brackets
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:06:54 +0000
Thanks Allen.  I would indeed be interested to see some close-up photos of
the brackets.

However, before you dismantle everything, could you please send a few photos
showing what the lights look like on the car, using these brackets?  I'm
interested in where they locate the lights, relative to the centerline as
well as height and distance from the body.

To me, where the lights are positioned is critical to gettng the right look.
  Thanks again.

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon