RE: Where do the Emails go?

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where do the Emails go?
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:27:47 -0800
Mark:  First thought that comes to mind, and I am sure others will mention
it also, is are you sure you are deleting the trailers?  If you don't
delete the trailers on a Reply, the message will not go through.

But even if you do delete the trailers, strange things can happen.  I have
sent Replies to The List and never received my copy.  I know that they went
through because others have responded to them.  I sent a message to another
group address.  My address was included in the group just like it is on The
List.  I also included my address separately, either in the To box or CC
box, can't remember which.  I should have received the message twice.  I
only received one copy.  It would be the same as when someone replies to a
sender from The List and includes the senders name in To box along with The
List address.  The sender will receive two copies since his name is already
in The List address.  (I know.  Sometimes attachments are sent to the
sender that will be deleted from The List copy)

Another item of curiosity for me is:  why are some e-mails received
indicating an attachment but when you look at the attachment, it is just a
duplicate of the e-mail?

Curious minds want to know!!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA