BT7 Drivetrain Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BT7 Drivetrain Parts
From: Mauser9@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:56:27 EST
I have a 62 BT7 with BJ8 engine, trans. Collecting dust in my garage is a
Side shift trans with OD (missing side shift cover)and a rear end.  I would
like
to sell these and spend the money for other parts. Anyone interested? or help
me with value of these. I donot know the condition but suspect they are good
since original owner blew the engine back in the late 60s and swapped the
engine etc then. Thought about ebay but these are heavy.  Located in Mojave
Desert
tri state area(bullhead/Havasu/Needles). Thanks in advance.   Don