Re:

To: bighealey@charter.net, pbrown@miraclesearch.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 01:17:09 EST
Agreed!!!  If you like the two seater best then restore them both and sell
the 4 seater but unless you are very skilled or have huge $'s then converting a
4 seater into a 2 seater is a great waste and will result in a vehicle that
falls into no category.

If you don't have the time or money to restore them both then sell them and
go find a 2 seater.  The moral here is "They don't build any more of these cars
so we need to preserve the ones that are left."  Personal opinion of course
but I think you will be very disappointed if you try the conversion.

Best personal regards,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO