Re: Front Shroud Removal

To: "WHCross" <WHCross@alltel.net>, "list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Shroud Removal
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:45:48 -0500
Hi WH Cross,
Once you're sure all the fasteners have indeed been removed, warm the area
with a heat gun to soften the seal and gently but firmly pull up. Be careful
not to pry from the area in front of the bulkhead or you will end up with a
nice bend in the shroud metal. It's best to pull up on the side flanges aft
of the bulkhead area. Usually it will seem as though it's not coming off and
suddenly it will pop free.

Rich Chrysler