Re: BJ8 Wheel Alignment

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Wheel Alignment
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:15:46 -0700
Hello Jack,

Fairly special. A few really serious folks do it. A fair amount of metal
work & fitting is involved. Usually not a standard solution unless the
shock mount nuts inside the tower are stripped. At this point, just as
well make things adjustable. The shock would need to be moved about
.300" to make a two degree change.

Dave Russell