RE: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:48:35 -0800
Lest we conclude that all Healeys are uncomfortable by nature, and
recognizing that backs are all different, of course, I am used to regular
long trips in my BJ8 of 300 - 400 miles (and once, 900 in one day), and
never have had any back problems with the stock seats (re-foamed and
re-covered in 1999).  My Miata is a different story:  my right leg cramps up
something fierce after only about 2 hours in that car.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA