Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "'Healeys'"
Subject: Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:16:32 -0800
Steve,

You rode around a little with me when you were here.  My back isn't in
the best shape, but I've driven overnight from San Diego to Lake Tahoe
(806 miles) without back pain caused from the trip. I use a small
Temperpedic lumbar pillow, and I'm sure it helps.  I am going to take
a second look at the gas pedal distance and see if it needs to be
shortened (as suggested) to make driving even more comfy.

And John Sims - I think I'll try your prescription if I get any
cramps.  Other than death or near complete disability am I going to
stop driving my Healey. ;-)

David
'54 BN1