Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Subject: Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:48:44 -0600
Hi Ken

I agree with  no pain. On one trip of 2100 miles in less than two and one half
days I found the BJ8  ideal.  A year ago I drove my Morgan 4/4 down to Bismarck
to meet up with Mr. Oritt, almost 700 miles , an again no problems.  The 4/4
has less leg  room than the Healey but both allow for adequate leg support
better
than  Margaret's Explorer but not as great as the  FF I once raced.   The
differences
expressed on this thread may relate more to  physical parameters such as
stature and
fitness and fatigue. For the latter it can be both physical and mental. I am
short, and
I workout (on the track and in the weight room) from October to May.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon