Friday Funnies - A two-fur....

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies - A two-fur....
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:17:02 -0800
Since we seem to be trying to balance the political scales, here is one that is
quasi- political and quasi-religious.  Delete now if you think it will offend
you.

Recently while going through an airport during one of his many trips, President
Bush encountered a man with long hair, wearing a white robe, sandals, and
holding a staff.
President Bush went up to the man and said, "Aren't you Moses?"  The man never
answered but just kept staring straight ahead.  Again the President said,
"Moses!" in a loud voice.  The man just kept staring ahead, never answering the
President.  Bush pulled a Secret Service agent aside and pointing to the robed
man asked him, "Doesn't that man look like Moses to you?"  The Secret Service
agent agreed.
"Well," said the President, "Every time I say his name he just keeps staring
straight ahead and refuses to speak.  Watch!"
Again the President yelled, "Moses!" and again the man stared ahead and didn't
answer.
The Secret Service agent went up to the man in the white robe and whispered,
"You look just like Moses.  Are you Moses?"
The man leaned over and whispered back, "Yes, I am Moses.  However, the last
time I talked to a bush, I spent 40 years wandering in the desert and ended up
leading my people to the only spot in the entire Middle East where there is no
oil".

And number two, a blond's logic as expressed by a blond:

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind.
This week I got a call from the contractor complaining that his work had been
completed a whole year ago and I hadn't paid for them.
Boy oh boy, did we go around!  Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid.
So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking sales guy had told
me...that in one year the windows would pay for themselves.
There was silence on the other end, so I just hung up, and I haven't heard back
from him.
Guess I won that stupid argument!

(Both jokes from Vet Press, Dec 9, 2005)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031