Re: Speaking of Trafficators

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Trafficators
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:45:58 +0800
Mark -

There's a metal tab that sticks out of the cancelling ring (this is the
metal ring that mounts to the steering wheel allen screws).

When you assemble the trafficator and steering wheel, the metal tab should
be sitting dead center on the top, right under the turn signal switch lever,
with the car's steering set in the straight ahead position.

With that, it will cancel equally either right hand turn or left and turn,
and will not cancel too early in the middle of a turn.... it will cancel
when the turn is being finished.... of course also provided the little
cancelling tabs in the trafficator are turned facing the correct direction.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8