One Nut Left Over

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Nut Left Over
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:12:50 -0600
First HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I had a shop, which went out of business in less that 6 moths, take my gauges
our of my BT7 while in winter storage. They gave me the miscellaneous hardware
in a baggie.

I sent the gauges out, and when I got them back I tried to check that I had
all the hardware. Every nut and lockwasher fits logically, but I have one nut
left over. All of the gauges have their thumb nuts, and the gas gauge has the
nuts and lock washers for the connecting wires, but I have one nut left over!
It is too big to fit on any of the screw posts on the gauges so it must have
come from somewhere else.

HELP!

Jack