Re: How Many? Good Luck!!!!!!

To: "healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How Many? Good Luck!!!!!!
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:09:06 -0600
Although the registries are certainly a resource I don't know how good of
overall information you may be able to get from them because of the great
unknown out there.  In my small town I am aware of a small handful of
Healeys owned by people who aren't in our local club or a national club, nor
do they participate in the list, my guess would be those cars aren't on any
registry, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the club members are not in the
registry as well, but maybe they get in by the registrars checking club
rosters, if they do that do they access both national and local club
rosters?, our club has a local only option and many are not members of a
national club.

50s and sunny day after Christmas, had to take the Healey out, Ho Ho Ho and
Happy New Year.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

Greg Lemon