Re: cylinder head

To: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>, <KingR44916@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: cylinder head
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:38:28 -0600
Although you are mostly right, Pete<G>...

<<First, get some PB Blaster and
soak it for a day or two.  >>

and I agree (although I like Busty BETTER!! [and I sell it<VB>]) I have
ALWAYS

"foamed" on Busty (or PBB - Krouil, etc.).  Let sit for a couple of hours;
apply LINE/FLARE wrench and smack it to TIGHTEN!!  Remove wrench.

Re "foam" and let sit a couple of hours.  Re-apply wrench and smack it to
LOOSEN!!  Remove wrench.

Re "foam" and let sit a couple of hours.  Re-apply wrench and smack it to
TIGHTEN!!  Remove wrench.

Re "foam" and let sit a couple of hours.  re-apply wrench and smack it to
LOOSEN!!

You "might" find that the "un-do"<G>, will work fully now.  If not, repeat
above until it does.

Ed

PS:  Only been beaten ONCE (including on a MGTC).