Mystery Healeys and Streamliners

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mystery Healeys and Streamliners
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:06:32 +0000
Here we go again...

Firstly, No I don;t have a solution any further that I thought to the problem
of
the Healey in the picture - at least any more than I have posted all ready.

BUT...I have come across a partial list of entrants which says that X224 was
entered in the Nassau Trophy in Speed Week, Nassau Trophy Race for 57
(8th/12/57) run on the Oakes Course, Nassau and that it was entereed by **
ASTON
MARTIN **!!!! Allegedly it finished first in class D. The driver was Peter
Collins.

Interesting? Yes because if true the car was being raced in late 57 which is
the
year for which its history is most patchy. Does anyone have a seperate list of
entrants and finishers?

Peter Dzwig