Springs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Springs
From: WWSCPO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:39:02 EST
Happy New year to the List and all the new internet Healey friends I have
made this past year.  Everyone's advice and experience is immeasurable,
whether
its pertinent at the moment or not.

The springs.  I have found my rear springs to have sprung, and have  just
received replacements.  Now, how do you tell if the front coil springs  are any
good?  My car has sat since 1983.  One front shock was flat,  the other good,
not that that might have any bearing on anything.  I  appreciate your thoughts.

Bill Schumann  BJ8 38046