Re: asbestos

To: <RAWDAWGS@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: asbestos
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:18:56 -0500
You're kidding, right? A Friday funny arriving a couple days early?

First of all DO NOT use asbestos. In case you haven't heard the dust is very
bad for your lungs. Read again....VERY BAD.

The replacement heat shields for our Healeys can be readily purchased from
all the usual sources using safe but similar looking materials, or can be
made up from something safe if you so choose. There should be plenty of info
in the archives on this.
Rich Chrysler