Restoration Process list

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restoration Process list
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:31:29 -0500
I think someone was looking for a general listing of the progression of work
for a Healey restoration. I sort of kept a list of the work as I did it on
my website and it may serve as a guideline. There are also links under some
of the headings so you can see examples some of the work.

The list is on the left side of my website
www.RickNeves.com

I hope everyone can read it, I recently changed the format.

Sincerely

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2

_._