RE: Restoration Process list

To: "'Taylor, Todd S'" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>,
Subject: RE: Restoration Process list
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:27:56 -0500
Todd is correct. I have to baby sit this afternoon and when my Grandson goes
home, I'll go in and fix it. Problem isn't with links but with a PHP
subroutine that I am playing around with and screwed up. I'll let the list
know when it is done -- 8-9pm or so tonite Eastern.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com