Member - still testing.....admin question.....no healey content

To: Healeys List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Member - still testing.....admin question.....no healey content
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:30:12 -0800 (PST)
List,

Thanks for the got it notices - I am obviously being
received.

Question to the List mechanics:

When I send a message to the List, it does not come to
me as a List member, and is not shown as 'From (my
name)' in my inbox, even though I am on the List [I
assume I am on the list, because I get all this good
stuff from the List members].

Why does my message not come to me as a List member?

I can see it in my Sent box, and can see it in my
Inbox if I copy meself.

What am I missing or doing wrong - or is it just the
way the algortihm works at domo....?

Thanks for any advice... Robert.

[also testing to see what name gets plugged in below]

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com