someone at Conclave

To: rcook_vw@email.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: someone at Conclave
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:30:12 EST
Robbie Cook (who is not on the list) was kind enough to loan his spare
generator to someone at Conclave. Problem is Robbie lost the name of who it
was...

Whoever got the loan of a generator probably forgot who he borrowed it from
or else expects to see Robbie at an event in the future.

Using the vast resources of this list, does anyone remember who has the
generator? Can we all ask around and see if we can bring these two parties
together? Robbie is out about $250 on a rebuilt generator.

Thanks,
Jim Werner
Louisville, KY