Re: How did we pick our Marque

To: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>,
Subject: Re: How did we pick our Marque
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 06:06:12 -0600
Funny how pilots tend to gravitate to LBC's.... I had to have a cool sports
car as a new Army Helicopter pilot... so I found my 100....

There were always two stories that kept coming up in life....

1. wish I'd never sold that car I had when.... ( you pick the car and story
it's the same for many folks )

2. and if I'd stayed in the Army.... ( you pick the service ) I'd be retired
now....

So I stayed in the Army and have been retired 10 yrs now... still have the
100 cause I'll never sell it... ( it's kind of sitting fallow...  but that's
okay... I'll get to it... when I'm done racing )

Keith ( currently in Southern Alabama )