RE: halogen bulbs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: halogen bulbs
From: "Laurie Wilford" <healeymk3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:52:20 -0500
  I often wondered why there was a panel light on the Healey as well.

   One night last year I was driving the BT7 down a dark rain soaked twisty
rural highway in the pouring rain (The drive there during the day was
great). When  oncoming traffic appeared, the glare of their headlights off
the road was blinding. Driving around a curve I could not make out the
centre line at all and could barely see the shoulder. I think it was because
the Healey is so low.

   I found that turning the dash lights off made a huge difference.

Laurie Wilford