Re: anti roll bar bushings

To: conbreda <conbreda@eircom.net>
Subject: Re: anti roll bar bushings
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:53:02 +0800
Connor -

Poly bushes are way too stiff for standard links... I wish that they didn't
sell these things without uprated links..... these bushes will probably
break your standard links within a few thousand miles.

If you want a stiffer response on the anti-roll bar, you need to buy uprated
links,w/ bushes as a complete package.    Of course the best thing is to get
the rose jointed roll bar that Cape  International sells, but that's $$$.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8