Fw: Healey list

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Healey list
From: "Rod Shepherd" <rodshepherd@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:02:20 +1000
Fellow Listers,
My Austin Healey Club President tried to join the list last night.
He owns a beautifully cared for BN7 and would like to know if we can fit a BJ8
Diaphragm Clutch to the car.
He has just had the Tranny rebuilt and the present clutch has been in the car
forf 14+ years and could do with replacement.
I believe it can be done.
Your thoughts please!!!.
Rod Shepherd