Value Insanity?

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Value Insanity?
From: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:35:21 -0800
I have to admit I wish I had a spare $75K laying around to plunk down on a
restored Austin Healey and just drive it! I guess the best of both Worlds
for me would be to have one in pieces (or more) and one that you can drive
to keep inspired and divert the Wife and friends from the ever present crack
comments about the "rustoration" in progress. I believe one could easily
spend $75K on a psychologist trying to find the answer to life or piece
together a restoration project and get the same mental health benefits out
of both. Except of course, you have the car to enjoy afterwards!

Allyn

name of winmail.dat]