Re: Value insanity?

To: tom felts <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Value insanity?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:21:00 -0600
     With the boomers becoming empty nesters/retiring the kids that
wanted Healeys when they were new but were too young, are getting a
second chance.
     Also, I know that I am seeing more and more advertizing with
Healeys in them.  Last night I was at an Exxon "On the Go"'s car wash
and one of the signs showed a guy looking at the "shine" in what I am
90% sure was a Red Healey.  If Madison Ave finds the marque, and keeps
putting it in ads, more people will want them.
     Plus, why wouldn't everyone want a Healey?

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html