Re: BN1 Pressue Plate

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN1 Pressue Plate
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:55:46 -0800
Michael,

I was doing my best to recall what I read in the Brit Website
conversion article.  Sure didn't mean to misquote you.  I still have
the old cracked head too.  Wonder why?

Someone may want some of the driveline pieces since not many seem to
be available via MOSS. Personally, I have no real intention of putting
things back as they were (though the tranny and overdrive were not
really in bad condition.)

Hope all is well with you.  My best wishes to you always,

David