Location of source of oil leak

To: <banjojohn@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Location of source of oil leak
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:15:36 -0500
Dear John,

If you can drain and then pressurize the coolant system with compressed air,
I have an ultrasonic detection instrument (www.uesystems.com) that can
pinpoint the actual site of the oil leak inside the engine. Compressed air
has a much lower viscosity than water and at 15 PSI it leaks about 60 times
greater than water through the same leak path.  With the Ultrasound
detection instrument you can detect the turbulent flow from the leak.  The
strongest signal will be the actual location.

My parents live in Omaha, and I am going to visit them the weekend of
February 3rd.  If you would like I can contact you when I am there.  Please
forward your phone number if you want to discuss Healeys.

Mark Goodman