Re: $143,100 BJ8 !

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $143,100 BJ8 !
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 01:45:11 -0500
Reid,
Great job covering the Healeys auctioned off this year. Not just prices, but
good commentary and great pictures too!

I was wondering if you had an opinion why all of these cars, most of which
were restored to a very high level, -all appear to have the wrong profile
tires equipped.  --They all seemed to have that ---added clearance between the
tire and wheel arch. I found that surprising.  ---Drivability issue? --I would
not think it would be a cost or availability issue....   Curious.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA