overdrive query

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: overdrive query
From: "Pieter and Linda Scheenhouwer" <pieterscheen@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:06:25 +1000
One day I hope to contribute to this list, but in the meantime I need to ask
another question. I have just finished rebuilding my BJ7 gearbox and
overdrive. After driving for about 10min and coming to a complete stop my
overdrive seem to be selecting "neutral". This happens even with the wire
disconnected from the solenoid. After sitting still for about a minute
direct drive reengages and of I go. I have fitted the larger "competition"
accumulator. Any ideas at ll would help,

Cheers

Pieter