Re: high engine oil pressure/oil sump gasket

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>,
Subject: Re: high engine oil pressure/oil sump gasket
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:16:23 -0500
Yes, I absolutely concur with John Harper. The gasket blocking the oil
relief passage has happened a number of times to a number of people,
including a close friend of mine. Upon replacing the sump after another job,
new sump gasket covered the relief hole and on startup he suddenly had 100+
PSI.
Simple solution, clear the oil hole.

Rich Chrysler