The Conversation

To: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: The Conversation
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:07:10 -0500
> I was standing looking at the Golden Beige BJ8 20 minutes before it
> went on the block and the guy in the Ferrari cap came up and huddled
> and had a quiet conversation with the builder. Not really looking at
> the car but had a very cute babe on his arm.  :-)
>
> No idea as to what was said.
>
> Randy Hicks

Here is how the conversation went Randy.

Kurt:  Well, Alan, what do you think of the car?
Alan:  Nice!  Very nice!
Kurt:  You gonna bid?
Alan:  Well . . . not sure.  You know Mr. Hendricks wants his museum to
represent the history of the American car.  Kinda hard to throw in British iron.
Kurt:  Alan, you really should bid. It is golden beige with red interior.  And
there were only 50 or so of that combination built although this car was white
originally.
Alan:  Why do want me bidding anyway?
Kurt:  I just love the way you get so excited when you bid.  You also run up
the bids to out of sight prices!!!  Sort of like on the concept car last year!
(Both have a good laugh.)
Alan:  Tell you what.  You hold onto this hot babe and I'll be back.
(Alan goes off, wins the car and returns.)

LISTERS, HOW WOULD YOU FINISH THE DIALOGUE????