Re: Re: Value Insanity

To: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Value Insanity
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:09:12 -0600
Probably less than the car we have been discussing, hence the title of the
topic "value insanity"

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

In all seriousness, or at least a little more seriousness than the comment
above, the MGB BJ8 sale at BJ may have raised the bar but I don't think it
has set the bar at $130,000 to 140,000.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1