Gold Car

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gold Car
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Back in the day, probably about 1969, still a
teenager, I had a job pumping gas at the Erickson
station at Univ. and Walnut in Madison, Wi. One day a
guy came in for gas in a 1967 BJ8 MGB. As my 65 BJ8
BRG was on the lot, he and I had a lot to talk about.
I don't remember the interior colour but as much as I
liked my BRG that MGB was stunning and the young
college aged african-american owner was fully aware of
it's specialness and rarity. As I recall he had
Florida plates. Still out there?
 I heard later on that DMH had a special fondness for
MGB(colour not car) and may have driven one or some.
Truth or myth?
Best, JK
NYC