Re: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an exclusive

To: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an exclusive
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:42:19 +0800
Dick -

Yes that's done on a net asset value.  That means alot of these
millionaires, especially, have all of their wealth in their property
which the mortgage is paid off.   I can vouch for the fact that eventhough
my Dad's house is now worth 10 times what he paid for it 20 years ago, it
doesn't mean he has a pile of cash in the bank!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8